What are the current patch levels for ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have 2 doubts,

1.May I know are the current support Patch levels for ECC 6.0

EHP 4, EHP 5 and EHP 7

2.Where can we find the difference for EHP 4 & EHP 5

As per my knowledge  for 604 Release 99 is the current patch level for these EHP4, EHP5 & EHP7 is it right?

Any one Please give me detailed information this.

Expecting quick responses,Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

S V Naresh

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Current SP level for 604 is A1(A2 is set to be released on 14/07/2016), further information on all scheduled release you would be able to find in Service market place----SAP support portal ------ Release, Upgrades & maintenance info. ---Schedule for maintenance deliveries ----- HR support packs Schedule  then choose correct enhancement pack relevant to you.

Hope this helps, no need to say you would need S-user ID.

Kind Regards

Sid

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you should find out what you currently have in your system..  It should be available to see from the System menu options.

As mentioned by Sid, you should then go to SAP's Service Marketplace to find out what patches and packages are available for your system's current EHP Level, or look at the EHP Level you want to update to and find out what Patch/Package is currently available.

You may also want to look at the level you will be required to have in order to upload the Year-End Notes for your Country.

If required, ask your Basis resource for some help on the subject.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable replies,

Remi, May I know the path to check current SP level in service market and how to identify the EHP 4 , EHP 5 & EHP 7 SP levels in that.

Best Regards,

S V Naresh.

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

The path is,

Products -> SAP ERP -> SAP ERP Human Capital Management -> HR Support Packages.

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Thanks  to all,

I am getting screen SAP Support launch pad in service market place in that how to check, please give me path for that.

Best regards,

S V Naresh.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, log-in into your system and use the following Menu options:

System > Status...

In the following window, in the "SAP System data" section, click on the magnifying glass icon to generate the "Installed Software" pop-up window, where you should look for component SAP_HR.

Next to it, the next column should show the Release (and 608 means ECC 6.0 with EHP 4), and the following column should show your Service Pack Level.

Next, go to Service Marketplace (as suggested by ) and find out what SP is currently available for you and what is planned for release in the future.

Note that if you want to move from an EHP level to an other (like moving from EHP 4 to EHP7), you should talk to your Basis team and plan to move to the SP that will be available on the same date.