Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Evaluation not updated for POs with the same vendor/material

AntonioGub93
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I need to understand why the system is not updating the vendor evaluation.

I currently have the system set up so that there is only one main criterion (delivery) and two automatic sub-criteria (On-time delivery and Quantity reliability).

For testing purposes, I have created several POs for the same vendor and the same material in order to have different scores.

The problem is that for that material the S013 is not updated, but remains valued with the score of the first PO even though I try to perform several GRs on different POs. (The POs are closed so that the scores can be calculated).

If, on the other hand, I change the material, the update is carried out correctly on the new material but then the same problem occurs again.

Can you tell me if this is standard behaviour and if there is a way that if there are several POs for the same vendor/material, the GRs will be evaluated?

Thank you for your helpfulness

View Entire Topic
bhumi_1star
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You run T-code - ME63,with specific supplier , it will show Old ranking and New Ranking. There is an applicability period for considering the criteria. Please Consider this also.

bhumika

AntonioGub93
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bhumika,

I'm reporting a test I did a while ago:

1. I created a PO for the material VENDOR_EVALUATION3 with Q=100 and a GR with Q= 92. I closed the PO and updated the score with ME63. The score is calculated correctly:

2. I created a new PO for the same material/vendor with Q=100 and a GR with Q = 83 (to trigger a score different from 65). I closed the PO and updated the score with ME63.

As you can see, the score remains the same (the one calculated on the first PO).

The general parameters of customizing are set as in the figure.

Could this be due to smoothing factors? but I don't think so.

Thank you.

AntonioGub93
Explorer
0 Kudos

Here the remaining attachments

bhumi_1star
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay !!!

Let me try it out at my end by removing soft factors. Will it be impacted or not?

AntonioGub93
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solved, you need to enter the smooting factors. Thanks.