cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale base calculation across the customers in one condition contract

Dear Gurus,

My client has the following requirement and I cannot find the way to cater this with configuration.

1. Rebate processing with Condition Contract with multiple customers

2. The settlement document should be split by customers

3. But scale base value should be calculated across the customers

E.g.)

Scales

1-300 : 2%

301-500 : 4%

501-800 : 6%

801-1500 : 8%

Business volume

Customer A : 200 in total

Customer B : 400 in total

Customer C : 600 in total

Then 8% should be selected for all the customers instead of 2% / 4% / 6% respectively.

I know if we use single customer for the settlement and multiple customers for the business volume selection then the calculation goes across the customers by the effect of group condition requirement "Overall Document" as long as the settlement document is not separated.

But again, the settlement document should be separated, so I feel it might be impossible to cater the requirement only by configuration, or even by pricing routine either from technical and performance point of view.

I'm new to Settlement Management / Condition Contract, so it would be great if you can share with your advice / idea to cater the requirement above.

Best Regards,

Mari

jsbpedro
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Mari Saito,

I have a similar requirement to configure. Can you inform me if, meanwhile, you were able to do so taking into account thorsten.kraemer's answer?

PankjWadhwa
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos
Hello Mari....I have exactly similar requirement. Were you able to achieve this and can you share the way you achieved this ?
View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Can anyone kindly help me?