cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud - Hide prices on invoice

rubenpeijs
Explorer

Hi all,

The project I work on works with 2 kinds of orders: 1) project orders 2) dealer orders.

For dealer orders, the standard invoice from SAP is fine as is. Every product shows the price it is sold for, and that is okay.

For project orders, I am encountering a problem. It is set-up as follows: The project is made with multiple WBS-elements. Because the project is sold as a lump-sum, we created 1 'ghost' article (item cat. TAD), where we manually insert the lump-sum amount in PPR0 because each project is sold for a different price. We use a service item because this 'ghost' article is not relevant for anything else than carrying the price of the sales order. The price of the project is not the cumulative amount of the prices of all items. In the sales order, we then add the articles and use item cat. CBXN so that the items will be free-of-charge.

The problem: on the invoice, these free-of-charge items are shown with their price, and then with a 100% discount. However, our customer does not want those prices to be visible on the invoice at all, only the name and quantity in UoM of the article. Is it possible (without development) to hide the price of the free-of-charge articles on the invoice?

What we have tried so far:

1) work with sales bom type CPFH --> did not work because it is not possible to link a WBS-element to a sales bom with type CPFH

2) use item category CBLN for the free-of-charge items --> This item category is not relevant for pricing. However, then the article is completely not shown on the invoice.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Changed tag to project.

View Entire Topic
Sean_Zhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

My Dear Community Friend,

In the past days, I tried to reach different colleagues for your questions, unfortunately, there is no perfect answer for your question.

May I ask whether you had some progress for your issues in between?

If it's not, and it's also criticial for you to achieve the behavior, you may create new entry in the SAP Customer Influence website.

Best Regards,

Sean