cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ByD Event Notification and SAP CPI / Integration Suite

pascal_markwald
Explorer
0 Kudos

We would like to build an integration flow based on the new Event Notification functionality in SAP ByD. The problem is now, that we do not get the Authentification running. On the HTTPS Adapter we can either use Role based or Certificate and on the ByD Side we can use none or User / Password. We tried to use an S-User with the appropriate role on CPI Side but it didn't work. Any hints on this topic?

I was able to simmulate the request with Postman and it does work there:

We do have the exact same setup (Endpoint, Username, Password) in ByD:

However there we get a native ssl error:

View Entire Topic
aha1990
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,
could anyone solve the issue?
I suddenly faced this issue. It was working fine a few weeks ago.

I also uploaded/updated the certificates.

Thanks

All4cloud
Explorer
0 Kudos

Right now I have an open ticket on SAP ByDesign where they mentioned there is a mistake right now and it should be fixed with 2205.

markusskergeth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Same/similar here. It was working until Feb 2022. Now the error is a 401 response with:

<InvalidClientException><error>invalid_client</error><error_description>The client certificate is not configured in a service key of a Process Integration Runtime service instance. Client certificate: '[...CERTIFICATE OMITTED...]', message: '400 Bad Request: [no body]'</error_description></InvalidClientException>

a4c_cro did you get a resolution through your ticket?

d_weinberg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

As the error message says, you need to upload the tenant certificate of ByDesign to the BTP where the Integration Suite is running on. For a Cloud Foundry environment you need to create a service key and put the certificate there. The certificate can be downloaded from ByDesign by navigating to the view communication arrangements. There should be a button above the table to start the download. Once this is done, the communication should work.