Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order picking dummy profit center 9999999

Nand
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

while creating sales order it is picking dummy profit center 99xxxx as default. we are using sap ECC version.

How can I check how a sales order picks a profit center?  in the material master profit center field is blank.

Please suggest what can i do to for sales order to pick the correct profit center.

thanks in advance.

@SAPSupport @ANKIT_CHAUHAN @Edrilan_Berisha @BattleshipCobra 

View Entire Topic
BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nand!

I can think of two things:

1) Use form settings and show the column for "G/L Account" and then drill into the account.  At the bottom left of the details do you have a distribution rule set for any of the dimensions?:

BattleshipCobra_0-1716765375982.png

If yes, this could be why you have an automatic distribution rule pulling into the sales order.  I verified this setup on the account pulls into the sales order document.

2) Do you have an FMS setup in the distribution rule column?  Click in the column and click ALT + SHIFT + F2 (all at once).  Does anything come up as being defined there?  You could potentially have some code that looks at different aspects of the document in order to make an automatic determination.  You could also click View (at the top) >> Indicator Display >> User-Defined Values and this will make a magnifying glass appear in the label of any column with an FMS query:

BattleshipCobra_1-1716765579900.png

______

Hopefully it is one of those two things, let me know!

Mike

Nand
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi mike, thanks for your response. We are using Ecc version in sap. And iam not familiar with this form settings. Could you please help how can i check it.
BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos
Oh sorry, this came up in my list and I actually didn't see that you said it was ECC, I'm an SAP Business One consultant so my answer is irrelevant and I can't remove it. Good luck!