cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Mail Header and E mail Body not in proper format for automatic email in sap byd

krishna8390
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

We have configured email id's in the master data for the automatic email reminders for the scenarios (Customer Invoice, Purchase Order, Supplier Remittance advise ) with rand Its working fine .

But when we absorbed email header and text this is not in proper format, so we want to change that email header and email body help me to correct these settings. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Krishna

View Entire Topic
dieter_haensch2
Advisor
Advisor

Dear Krishna,

I hope you doing great. If I see you screenshot I see 2 points the email body which looks to me like the generic email text and the email subject.

Both can be configured via the form , Maintain email subject, maintain email template for the body.

This works. If you still struggeling please open a case and adress the case to me.

Best regards

Didi

krishna8390
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dear Didi, thanks for the reply , Can you help me in po attachment it should show like PO-2667,How to achieve that ?
dieter_haensch2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I would do the following.

Download the xml of an existing PO so you see the correct placeholder.

Based on that you can freely create your own email templates based on the xml

same for the email subject. I would do it with word as you can directly save in htm file extension.

Please also have a look into the help how the format should look like:

below a simple example of an htm email template for a customer invoice:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good Day. Please find the [CustomerInvoice-ProcessingTypeName] [CustomerInvoice-ID] posted on [CustomerInvoice-date] for the amount [CustomerInvoice-PriceAndTax-GrossAmount] [CustomerInvoice-PricingTerms-CurrencyCode] attached.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

[CustomerInvoice-BillFromParty-FormattedName]

[CustomerInvoice-BillFromParty-FormattedAddressDescription]

Phone No.:- [CustomerInvoice-BillFromParty-FormattedConventionalPhoneNumberDescription]

Fax No. :- [CustomerInvoice-BillFromParty-FormattedFacsimileNumberDescription]

Email :- [CustomerInvoice-BillFromParty-EmailURI]

Best regards

Didi