cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order against contract

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got a PO against contract that was created when the contract had a validy period. So in the material data tab button Components I need to change the plant and Prod.sto.loc, just it, but when I try to save a standard message "Target value of contract XXXX exceeded by XXXXX" (Message no. 06042) appears as error and dont let me save the change.

In the contract I got target value = 7.913.444,19 and net value = 7.909.662,82

Appear like when I open PO to edit, it is like got value from contract again. For some itens I got the changes did, but for others I was not possible to change.

Contract validity end = 31.05.2017

PO was created on = 12.05.2017

Someone could me help with it?

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there are 11 OSS notes mit program fixes created in 2017 and 2016 only, it could potentially be a bug what you see.

If your basis system is a kind up to date then you can use PANKS and it will help you to find the notes that need to be implemented, see this blog which explains this function: https://blogs.sap.com/2014/11/28/got-an-error-message-the-new-tool-panks-is-here-to-help-you/

0 Kudos

Jurgen,

First of all, tks 4 your reply.

Have any other idea to me get a answer for it? I have tried to put a breakpoint in MM06EF0C_CONTRACT_VALUE_CHECK but seens that it is not the correct point.

Best regards.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

don't you have PANKS? don't you have access to SAP Notes?