cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order against contract

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got a PO against contract that was created when the contract had a validy period. So in the material data tab button Components I need to change the plant and Prod.sto.loc, just it, but when I try to save a standard message "Target value of contract XXXX exceeded by XXXXX" (Message no. 06042) appears as error and dont let me save the change.

In the contract I got target value = 7.913.444,19 and net value = 7.909.662,82

Appear like when I open PO to edit, it is like got value from contract again. For some itens I got the changes did, but for others I was not possible to change.

Contract validity end = 31.05.2017

PO was created on = 12.05.2017

Someone could me help with it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matteo_matteuzzi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, OR it could be that the PO value is checked internally against other values like planned value, orders value, estimated value and so on ... you can check it trough debug just after having inserted the PO value and given enter. You will be in the line of code where some check is done or you follow the elaboration of the field value untill some checks is done.

regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there are 11 OSS notes mit program fixes created in 2017 and 2016 only, it could potentially be a bug what you see.

If your basis system is a kind up to date then you can use PANKS and it will help you to find the notes that need to be implemented, see this blog which explains this function: https://blogs.sap.com/2014/11/28/got-an-error-message-the-new-tool-panks-is-here-to-help-you/

0 Kudos

Jurgen,

First of all, tks 4 your reply.

Have any other idea to me get a answer for it? I have tried to put a breakpoint in MM06EF0C_CONTRACT_VALUE_CHECK but seens that it is not the correct point.

Best regards.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

don't you have PANKS? don't you have access to SAP Notes?