cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Production order transfer failed in MEINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am having a peculiar issue which appears to be user specific, not sure though.

One of the users creates a production order in ECC for a production version, releases saves it. The order goes to MEINT where it fails. The error message relates to "Step = Std Service].javaax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalExeption:ASJ;ejb.005044 (the message is very long and not able to put all details).

When I create the production order for same material on the same production version / routing and release and save it goes to MEINT and is successfully executed there.

When the same user creates another order for the same material on another routing / production version and release and save it, it goes to MEINT and is executed successfully.

In MEINT, there is only original and request document in the trace report.

I checked the request document for the failed one and the successful one in MEINT. All parameters sent are same. But I could see one difference. In the failed document RSPOS value for the first component in reservation list in segment E1RESBL is picked as <RSP instead of 0001 as is the case in order processed successfully sent by me.

For all other components in the reservation list, RSPOS value appears correctly as 0002, 0003, 0004 and 0005 in both the cases.

I am not sure but guess that wrong RSPOS is causing this problem.

Can some one please let me know what could be the reason for this and how to resolve?

Thanks in advance,

K S Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently there has been an issue reported against MII when it suddenly corrupts content of some tags while processing the original IDoc. So the symptom was similar to your observation: some values in WS request differ from corresponding values in IDoc.

Not sure but this might have already been fixed. Please check SAP Notes of recent MII releases.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply. Even as I explore this further with my MII colleague, there are other few things I wanted to mention here based on further checks I made.

This issue is occurring with a particular header material only and with a particular component.

Material X has two routing and prod versions 001 and 002 are defined in ECC. This has many components in BOM of which two components are assigned to say operation 0160.

When I create an order for a quantity of 10 or above on prod version 002 (2nd routing) and send to ME it fails in MEINT.

When I create an order for a quantity of 10 or above on prod version 001 (1st routing) and send to ME it passes MEINT.

Comparing the original document for the two, I see that all parameters are same except the RSPOS value in segment E1RESBL.

In case of order on routing 1 (which passed MEINT), the RSPOS value is 0001 for operation 0160. But for the order on routing 2(which failed in MEINT), the RSPOS value is <RSP for operation 0160. Ideally this should also have been 0001.

The second component assigned to the same operation has picked the correct RSPOS value as 0002.

I have checked other header materials on routing 2 with quantity of more than 10 and they all pass MEINT.

And this is happening to all the users who are testing the scenarios.

If this is related to corrupting of some contents in MII then I would guess this should problem should occur in all cases?

Would be thankful for any clue on this.

Thanks

K S Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi,

Then it looks like a problem on ERP side at the moment of IDoc creation. Maybe you need to post a question to ERP-related forum.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you and have already posted it in ERP Forum. Hope I get some inputs.

Even as I continued with my tests, I could find that if I resend the IDoc from ECC, it comes to MEINT and gets processed but the RSNUM value is getting truncated.

Also we checked at MEINT message monitor but stopping the scheduler and checked the data coming from ECC. There the RSPOS field value was coming wrong.

Will inform you once the issue is resolved.

Regards,

K S Srinivas