cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventive Maintenance Plan Maint. order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Please suggests the best solution for the below issue.

Issue: Maintenance Plan generated for an equipment for frequency monthly for 2 years with order completion check mandatory.

start date: 01-01-2015

one order generated after that no any order generated from last 6 months, as first order till not completed by the user.

so, now what we will do as per best suggestion and best practice.

If we close the first order then system generates second order for the month of feb. but I want this months order. any suggestion Please.

thanks

Sushant

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Dear Sushant

can you brief this point

If we close the first order then system generates second order for the month of feb. but I want this months order. any suggestion Please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kiran,

It means, if I close my first order today(order generated in jan 2015), then system will generate another order as per maintenance plan by using IP30. so I want to know that which order system will be  generated second order or 6th order as frequency is one monthly.

Thanks

Sushant

0 Kudos

It will Generate the Second order only

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

what are the scheduling Parameter maintain in MP, The call depend upon thi sparameter please paste scheduling parameter screen shot.

Tolerence and shift factor will determine the nest call date.

If you Complet Order say by  (07.07.2015) and change Shift factor to 100% Before scheduling in IP30/IP10 and schedule system will generate order for 07.08.2015 based on scheduling parametr (Tolerence +/- = 0, and Call Horizaon =0)

Rgds,

Sunil