cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative stocks in interim storage type 914 and 922

Tinks81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please let me know how to clear the negative stocks in storage type 914 and 922.

The stocks in mmbe and mb51 are equal.

1. Checked in LL01, there are no open TO.

Please guide me to complete this task.

View Entire Topic
DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello tinks08

As per SAP standard configuration of LE-WM interim storage type:

• 914 "GI Area Production Orders" is used for components consumption to production orders. Negative quants are created here for material documents posted with the 261 movement type;
  • 922 "Posting Change Area" is used for transfer posting within the warehouse number e.g. transfer between stock types. Negative and positive quants are created here for material documents posted e.g. with the 321 "TF quality to unrest" movement type.

Negative quants in those storage types indicate not finished processes:

• storage type 914 - there are transfer requirements not processed yet. You should find find those transfer requirements in LB10 and create transfer orders for those transfer requirements.
  • storage type 922 - there are open posting notifications. You should find them in LU04 and create transfer orders for those posting notifications.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

Tinks81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, Mr. Dominik.

What would be the financial impact?

Because when I tried to write off using LI21, an accounting document was created.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

tinks08 Transfer order creation and processing don't impact FI. In general none of WM operations impact directly FI as all WM movements and operations are quantity based only. WM impacts FI only indirectly through MM postings. That holds true for physical inventory process too.

Tinks81
Explorer

the issue has been solved. thanks for you valuable help.

converted the open TR to TO and confirmed them.

confirmed the open TO in LT24.

in addition checked the pending TO with respect to maintenance order.