cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Stock lying in Transfer Bin (921 Storage Type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing one problem in one of our WM managed location, actually that location is such a location where inventory is not matching physically & in SAP. Users there are also not that serious, i.e. they do wrong posting. As a result of which stock is showing negative in 921 st type. Please suggest the way on how to make it positive or how to make it zero because most of nagative stock in 921 is not physically there.

Please have a look on below screenshot of LS24, I want to make this to zero.

View Entire Topic
former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

As confirmed by some of above responses the situation you are facing due to incomplete stock transfer process. IM movement 311 (stk trfr st locn to st locn ) has TR generation requirement set in WM customizing. Thus any such posting in IM generates TR in WM creating -ve quant in temporary storage location 921. You will need to complete the open TR for this material.

Please use transaction LB11 (display TR for material) and provide required data on selection screen. On execution it will show if there are any open TR's pending for the material to complete. Confirm those open TR and these negative quants will be nullify by positive quants.

Reg,

Sudhir