cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO - Goods Receipt Purchase Order (101) - Document does not contain any selectable items.

0 Kudos

Hello SCN Community,

I currently interact with multiple users that share a common problem.

The users receives the error message " Document 'XYZ' does not contain any selectable items.

Now I have searched multiple threads on SCN, but the problem is not related to the GR 102 scenario, the catch is:

One user (User 1) may be able to see the line item and post the GR, while another user with his logon (User 2) receives the messaage:

"Document "XYZ" does not contain any selectable items." and is not able to post GR.

Based on the  information that I have received, it is known that User 1 and User 2 have cloned access/authorizations within the SAP environment.

I can relate to the other cases in other threads relating to movement types, but have never run across the problem before with users that are "cloned' on authorizations and have the same setup/conditions.

I would welcome any helpful comments.

Thank you.

Best regards,

A.G.H.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The possibility of the error can be of two reasons,

1. In MIGO screen check whether u have entered plant different one that u have mentioned in the PO.

2.Check confirmation tab in the Purchase order, if u have selected any confirmation, then the purchase order can only be processed by VL31N screen.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have an issue here. Kindly give your valuable
suggestions.

There is an account assigned PO (F) with 16 items out which all 15 items are GR’d but line item 16 is pending to be GR’d.  Please note that all the items are text materials. Whereas invoice is done for all the 16 items. Now when I go to GR the 16th item the system issues “No Selectable Items for this PO”. Could you please let me know what could be the reason because in ME2N the system shows line 16 is still to be delivered and in MIGO it is showing the above mentioned error message.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hello!

Go to MIGO transaction. In Top menu find ->Settings ->Default Values
select "Propose All Items", press "Adopt". Go out from MIGO, go in and try again.

Hope it helps.

BR/

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This a very common solution, I would recommend trying what Marcin has proposed, it is user specific setting