Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

liberation strategy connection

MaximoSanchez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.
I have the following question:
in my company we want to implement the approval and request of orders through the “my inbox” application of fiori.
currently we have an approval strategy implemented in sap gui, then the question is: if we implement the my inbox application, could an approval strategy using sap gui be used together with the my inbox application of fiori?
i.e. if the purchase order has to go through 3 approvers, could 2 approvers use sap gui and 1 approver use my inbox?
I have not found any official sap information on this and it would help me to have it, also obviously if you answer me to this question.
Thank you very much and if you have any doubt please reply me to clarify my question,

SBach
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Sorry I am not in approval strategies and think this is procurement specific. Are with approval strategy workitems created? If yes, you could approve these also in My Inbox. If you do not have experiences in course BIT602 MyInbox is discussed https://training.sap.com/course/bit602-sap-workflow--overview-basics-strategy-and-extensibility-clas... On which system you operate?
View Entire Topic
panushjain
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @MaximoSanchez 

If you haven’t looked into this blog post yet, it might be of some help https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-members/linking-workflow-task-sbwp-inbox-to-fiori-i...

It may not be exactly what you expect, but I wanted to share it in case it could be useful.

Thank you.

MaximoSanchez
Participant
0 Kudos
thank you very much, it is very helpful! However, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you. In the first comment of that post it talks about a “start to finish guide” but the link does not work. Would you know if there is any official sap information regarding this topic? Since I need to be able to back up this information by sap.
panushjain
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
I haven't been able to find any official documentation to help you support the thesis, and the link shared in the blog post appears to be expired. However, based on my experience, I've observed that the Fiori My Inbox app and the SAP GUI transaction code /nSBWP are often used interchangeably. To confirm this, it would be helpful to consult an SAP MM functional consultant, as they frequently use these tools in the context of MM/Procurement.
SBach
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
MaximoSanchez
Participant
0 Kudos

@SBach  @panushjain thank you guys so much for helping me!