Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in IW44

pramod_balanagendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have set some default values in IW44, the same values has been copied to the confirmation Tab.

But wen i am clicking on "select all" and "check confirmation" it is updating only 16 operations which are visible out of "n" operations. If i scroll below nothing has been updated. Is this the standard behavior..

Please advise...

Regards

Pramod K.B

View Entire Topic
jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello  Pramod,

I think this is standard but undesired behaviour. I remember to have encountered such somewhere-else too.You try this if it is feasible to you. Increase the resolution of your PC to maximum possible to view more lines at a time and try. If your PC does not support high resolution, then you may try this at a PC where high resolution system is there.

For example:

In one PC having resolution 1366X768 the lines visible in IW44 are 17, whereas in another PC with resolution 1440X900 the lines visible are 23. And the number would increase as the resolution increases.

KJogeswaraRao

pramod_balanagendra
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jogeswara Rao,

Thanks for your quick reply. It tried it but its of no use even now its displaying only 17 line items.

Is there any other options to select all the line items and update at once.

Regards

Pramod

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my experience Only high resolution PC/Monitor would address this issue. you 17 lines show that your PC is of 1366X768 resolution. You go to higher resolution PC and try more line would appear.