cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Infotype with subtypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed a Custom infotype having the subtypes. Data is saving & displaying. Its fine. But First time i click Create and save the data and again if i click on create it is allowing to create the record.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Define Time Constraint for all the subtypes for the custom Infotype..

1. Maintain Time Constraint as T in SM30, V_T582A

2. SM30, V_T591A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramm,

I maintained the Time Constraint at sub type level.. When i click "Create" 2nd time, the begda is blank and the fields are editable.

Any suggessions ?

In Infotype Characteristics, what about the fields Create w/o strt , Create w/o end ?

mariangladissdw
Explorer
0 Kudos

Manjunath,

this is defaulting for begda and endda if you don't specify them on selection screen. What kind of logic do you want to have behind?

Default start date

If you do not enter a start date on the selection screen when creating a record, the system sets a default date according to the value you enter in this field.

' ': The system does not set a default value. Exceptions are described in the respective infotype documentation.

'1': If no record exists, the date of entry is the default; otherwise the initial value is used.

'2': Start date of the current organizational assignment.

'3': CPU date.

Default end date

If you do not enter an end date on the selection screen when creating a record, the system proposes a default date according to the value you enter in this field.

' ': The system does not set a default date. Exceptions are described in the respective infotype documentation.

'1': The default is 12/31/9999

'2': Leaving date

'3': Start date of current record

Regards,

Marian