Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Alternate Hierarchy - BW Data load

selva_amd
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a standard and an alternate hierarchy created in Cost center group. We pull these hierarchies into BW. In BW info package, in the available list of hierarchies selection, I am able to see the standard hierarchy and pull into BW, but I don't see the alternate hierarchy in info package selection. Is there any settings to be made in S4 system to make it available in info package selections?

We use the standard data source for cost center hierarchy.

-- Selva.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am also facing the same issue. The cost center alternate hierarchy is not visible in the BW info package even after refreshing the available hierarchies from OLTP.

We are on BW 7.5 and SAP ECC. Did some one know how to resolve this issue?

Regards

Pratish

View Entire Topic
brittalehn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Selva,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

If all of this doesn’t work, I would suggest that you create a support ticket. All you need to do is log onto the SAP Support Portal with your S-user ID and password: http://service.sap.com/message

Thanks,

Britta