cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account assignment in SES

0 Kudos

Greetings,

I have service PR created from CJ20N based on network and activity as account assignment. The PO is created having the same account assignment as PR. While creating SES for PO's service lines also with the same account assignment as PR/PO and account assignment is not edible.

Is there any possible way to change account assignment to different network and activity or WBS element while creating SES for service PRs created from CJ20N ?

0 Kudos

any reply ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you have any issue changing cost object during creation of service entry sheet in ML81N and if cost object is in display- you can change your setting in below path

SPRO--> MM --> ESM-->Define Screen layout, For Field Selection Key 5 or ML81n

For your Field Selection Key in "Additional data" segment.

Also keep setting for your cost object in changeable in transaction code OME9 for your needed cost object. For more refer SES and Cost object with G/L concept

0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, However my problem is not with G/L. I want to change the account assignment to a different WBS while creating SES.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check above mentioned path and go for setting changes if at the moment your system not allowing you too!