Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI: MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA~CONSIDER_OTHER_SD_TYPES

former_member611794
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to add return SO into MRP, show it in MD04.  When I checked Badi MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA, I find the word in the help document:

"Return for sales order are to be taken into account (Method CONSIDER_OTHER_SD_TYPES) "

But I tried many times,  changed the parameters "CH_NO_EXIT" and "CH_CHANGED" to "X" , can't get the result.

Is there anyone can help me?

Thanks!

Microfish

View Entire Topic
Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you sure that the method and the BAdI implementation are active on your system? You can check that on SE18.

BR
Caetano

former_member611794
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, we actived the BAdi. I set the breakpoint, and can see these 2 fields set to "X" for our return SO when come to MD04.  Could you success to show the return SO in your SAP system?

I'm thinking if we need to implement another BAdi:  MD_ADD_ELEMENTS ?

BR

Microfish

former_member611794
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our sap is 5.0 version, just find sap notes 957380, there's program error here. Now we've amend the program, accroding to the notes 957380, we have to set CH_MDPS-DELKZ field. Which value to set ?  Like normal SO, set it as "VC" ? Or, create another element?

Thanks,

BR

Microfish

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You can choose a value from the DELKZ domain (see details on SE11).

As it is mentioned on the note, you should choose the fixed value of a sales and distribution document that is taken into account in material requirements planning in the standard system, therevore, VC is a valid value.

BR
Caetano