Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual assesment cycle - receiver tracing factor

former_member219509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the Actual Assessment cycle which is running every month. Tracing factor was set up as an actual costs of group of cost elements related to net sales turnover. And a question had come to my mind, how the SAP determines this turnover amount on the cost elements for the allocation cycle: whether it takes the turnover only for the month for which the cycle is running or it takes the total cumulative turnover posted at this cost elements?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Marianna

View Entire Topic
ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marianna

I think you have both the options

Usually, it takes it for that month only... But you have the Option to "Cummulate Tracing Factors" in my opinion

Hope this helps

Ajay M

former_member219509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks a lot for the input! By the cumulative option you mean this check box should be selected in cycle header?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

I thought you meant COPA assessment Cycle

In COPA assessment cycle (KEU*) you have the Field "Aggregate Tracing Factor".. If you check it, it cumulates

For CC Assessment Cycle (KSU*), I think you cant accumulate the Tracing Factors (Allocation Basis). But the whole cycle can be executed on Cumulative Basis... Thats not what you want

Read the F1 help of this field.. It will be clear

Ajay M

former_member219509
Participant
0 Kudos

Well, actually I don't want the cycle to take cumulative tracing factor for calculation, it is good that it takes only monthly amount of turnover. I was I little bit confused by the F1 information I got in this field, that's why decided to ask here.

Thanks again for your quick support!