Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active CVI directions

Pavel_Lobach
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear experts,

Could you please clarify the main idea regarding CVI directions, which should be activated after the Conversion in SAP S/4HANA? Should we have only BP to Customer/Vendor direction active in S4 (CVI_03, CVI_04)? Or should we have all directions active? (CVI_01, CVI_02, CVI_03, CVI_04 BP <-> Customer/Vendor)

What could be the potential outcomes if the opposite directions (Customer/Vendor to BP CVI_01, CVI_02) haven't been activated in S4?

View Entire Topic
jmarquezmr
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pavel,

Please review this SAP Note 2479954 - DEBMAS/CREMAS IDocs in SAP S/4HANA Business Partner. In summary, in SAP S/4HANA those IDOCS will create first the BP. But first, you have to make some adjustments.

Without having the context of your business processes, I would suggest exploring replacing the IDOC with an API. For example, you have available the API Business Partner (A2X).Business Partner (A2X)Business Partner (A2X

Regards,

Jose M.

Pavel_Lobach
Participant

Hello Jose,

Thank you very much for the reply. I read that SAP Note at the beginning of my CVI journey. I've reread it and it becomes crystal clear to me now. I really appreciate the pieces of advice and knowledge that you've shared.

Best regards,

Pavel