cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI INSPECTION ( DELIVERY INSPECTION)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any body done this configuration like in spro quality inspection > inspection lot creation > inspection at shipping> assign inspection lot orgin to delivery type.

i want to change 10 inspection type to 02 any body done this configuration because when i assing 10 inspection lot orgin i am unable to assign inspection type

if i assign 02 inspection type I am able to assign inspection points

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very for input

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u may use it , there is no problem u need to define the inpsection point in ur quality plan.

Regards

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would not work if you select the inspection type "02" for delivery type because the inspection type "02" is assigned the origin "02" and origin "02" means the inspection for goods issue.

You can find the insp. lot origin "02" is assigned to GI movement type like as 201 in customizing.

And the lot origin "10" means the inspection for delivery like as outbound delivery.

You can define the inspection point at inspection plan for any inspection type (any usage).

Regards

Luke

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly check if i use inspection type 10 i am unable to assign inspection plan to inspection lot because of inspection points, if i use inspection type 02 i am able to assigh inspection plan to inspection lot

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right.

We can't use inspection point for inspection lot origin '10', '11' and '12'.

As I understand, you want to create inspection lot for outbound delivery (inspection lot origin '10') and use inspection point for it.

If right, my answer is it is impossible.

I would suggest you modify the process like as

1) PGI inspection without inspection point (can control stock via UD)

2) Goods issue inspection with inspection point (cannot control stock)

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..,

I've configured inspection type "10". & i have assigned the inspection plan for the same material also but like u said i didn't face any issue in that.

kindly update excatly what kind of error your getting..

so that i can able to provide some solution..

Thanks,

Kiru.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do two things.

1. Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type.

In this step for the respective delivery type assign the inspection lot origin.

2. Assign Inspection Type to Delivery Category.

Against the inspection lot origin assign the inspection type.

Regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its possible to change but also make sure that

you change customization--->quality inspection > inspection lot creation > inspection at shipping> Assign Inspection Type to Delivery Category

I am not sure about what exactly you are looking at as far as Inspections points you mentioned...........!!