cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Tax amount for partial GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem with MIRO, to elaborate the issue, suppose I have 10 Qty in PO and I have selected tax code (A) BED 12.5% + CST 2% in PO.

Now I perform GRN for 5 materials and then I perform MIRO, the quantity and amount of the material is fine but when I select the Tax code (A) then the system pulls the entire TAX amount from the PO  for all the 10 items instead of 5.

Can anybody share in their ideas on how to get the TAX amount for 5 items in MIRO?

Regards,

Sagnik. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, I checked , in tax condition calculation procedure under JMIP there is a subroutine. Is the entire tax amount flowing into the MIRO because of the subroutine in the calculation type?

Regards,

Sagnik.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JMIP is Inventorising BED condition type and you need to check what amount of tax has been inventorised already. Is it the full amount or partial. Also you need to analyse the subroutine(is it custom routine or standard).

Regards

Binoy

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show us the Tax procedure JMIP record clearly visible.

Also please check the J_1IGRXREF table for the duties portion as the MIRO fetches duties from this table only.

For better understanding you should some more screenshots like MIGO / J1IEX and MIRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Subroutine.

Regards,

Sagnik.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to seat with abaper and understand the routine assigned to JMIP condition type in Tax procedure.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagnik,

This routine is custom developed and have to consult your technical team to understand the logic. Also you can check what amount is inventorised in MIGO, whether its the total amount or proportionate amount. please clarify.

Regards

Binoy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what about J1IEX. Have you done that for the entire quantity or partial?

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The TAX Calculation :

Regards,

Sagnik.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you have "2(Multiple Goods Receipts,Multiple Credits)' in No. GRs per EI field
in Maintain Excise Groups for Basic Settings path.

Also check Excise setting for plant and company code.

Also check tax condition type settings(OBYZ)

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sir,

1. We have Multiple Goods Receipt Multiple credits.

2.  JMIP looks like this

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the conditi0on type assigned for the tax components and check whather that is planned as header condition ?

Does this happen to all POs?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please elaborate?

Regards,

Sagnik.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the tax code can be opened at FTXP , then open it and see for the BED+CST Tax Type which is the condition assigned and check the condition type at the SPRO ---CONDITIONS under MM and please let us know .

Regards