Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDT: time statement not loaded for chosen person

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi altogether,

I have a problem with the time statement (report H99_HRFORMS_CALL), started from the managers desktop. After choosing a person from the organizational structure, time statements of all persons are loaded, not only from the chosen one.

I debugged this calling. I ended at function module HR_HIS_EXECUTE. From there the Report is called correctly with the submit statement and the correctly filled range table (holds only the chosen personal number) objid_ranges.

In the report H99_HRFORMS_CALL itself, pnppernr is not filled. I am not sure if this should be filled thorugh the external calling. At least it is filled if I use the report directly from SA38 and the entered personal number in the selection screen.

In table T77I3 I added the entry that can be seen in the attached picture. The variant values can be seen in the second attached picture.

I cannot see a configuration problem after Debugging the whole scenario. Did I miss something? What else could I check?

thanks in advance and best regards from Germany

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

so this running for all the employees under the manager except which is chosen by the manager to run for? I didn't see the employee selection in the first screen?

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

it should only show the time statement for the chosen person. This person is highlighted in the org structure (see the attached picture).

best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with that  report H99_HRFORMS_CALL any problem with this report

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

using the report the normal way (with SA38 or TA code) works perfect and as expected.

best regdards

Christian

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you check this note if it helps you, it has the code to check why the selected object id in this case employee is not passed

PA-MA 2097227 4 100 PPMDT: the PNPCE report in HIS

wehave to checkthe customization then, above you checked clearly

Choose Personnel Management >> Manager's Desktop >> Enhancement of Function Codes >> Define Function Codes >> Define Function Codes for Manager's Desktop

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

The note is already implemented in the system. That seems to be correct because the report uses PNPCE database.

I checked your mentioned customization path. There is no entry for the time statement. Does there really have to be an entry? For the other functions, that work correct in the MDT, are no entries there, too.

How does the entry have to look like? I think type FUNC, report H99_HRFORMS_CALL and object type specific?

best regards

Christian