cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Billing Document Line Item to Material Document Line Item

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to find the mapping between a Billing Document Line Item to a Material Document Line Item. I can currently see the connection between the Material Document Line Item and to Billing document through EKBE, RSEG, and ACCTIT, but only the Billing Document number is available under "Reference" (note that Reference is different than Reference Doc in EKBE) and there are no mappings of the line items shown. So, the billing document may have 12 line items, for example, and are being aggregated/mapped into only 3 line items on the Material Document.

I presume there is an account determination table somewhere connecting the Billing Document line items to the GL Accounts for the Material Document line items. Perhaps to do with the service order that is fueling the Billing Document, but I can't seem to find where.

In MKPF, it's listed as a WE Goods Receipt for Purchase Order via T-Code MIGO_GR. In ACCTIT it's listed as Movement Type 101, G/L Transaction RMWE, and Transaction KBS. Also, when running T030, filtering for KBS does not produce any results. I'm in S/3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)