cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage customer stock by LTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning

I need to manage with Sap the material stock inside the warehouses of a customer (so I do not want to include the stock on my plant). The customer would send me every week his photo with stock and also the income he will receive shortly (which will be my shipments) and the requirements of the future months.

To manage these warehouses I would like to use the LTP system using the MD61 to inserting the requirements and creating a scenario for each warehouse with the MS31.

To insert the requirements I have created versions that are not seen by the MRP and using the MS02 I can start the simulation that using the requirements creates simulated orders that I can see in the MS04.

However, I have 2 problems:

1) I would need to insert in each scenario an initial stock that I would overwrite every time I receive a new photo sent by the customer.

2) when I decide to create a production order I would need to be able to convert the simulated order into a real production order (I saw that with MS64 I can copy the requirements from one version to another but I would like to copy orders and not requirements).

If there were no solution to these 2 questions, can you tell me an alternative method to LTP for this type of management?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

In order to add the customer stock, you would need a custom development. BAdI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA allows you to manipulate the stocks in table MARD and can be useful to you.

Also, there is no way in standard to convert simulative planned orders to production orders, but in transaction MD43 you can copy simulative planned orders to MRP and then convert them. Nevertheless, it may be easier to build a custom report to create production orders from simulative planned orders.

Regards,

Caetano