cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italian VAT Register in the case of a tax code should be attached to deferents VAT registers

Karim_OUBRAHAM_
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

As you know, in Italian localisation they are some VAT registers that should be maintained and linked to the Document types and Tax codes, in order to allow italian companies print print VAT registers on a monthly basis.

My question is: in the case where we have a tax code used into the domestic process and EU process, Can I attach this tax code to TWO deferents vat registers?

Example:

The tax code VV is linked like this

Company Code

Tax Code

VAT Register

VAT Register Description

Document type

IT01

VV

OUTD

OUTGOING DOMESTIC

W1

Can I add this Tax code to another VAT Register, like this?

Company Code

Tax Code

VAT Register

VAT Register Description

Document type

IT01

VV

OUTEU

OUTGOING EU

W2

If No, how can I manage this topic in italian localisation package for S4C?

Best Regards,

Karim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Karim,

Have you created same incident?

If yes, could you please share the number?

Best Regards,

Owen

Anaïs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Owen,

Working with Karim, here is the answer we got from SAP on the Incident:

"The way the VAT registers are set up in Italy, you can validate one tax code with one VAT register and one Doc type to One VAT register. Therefore you cannot validate tax code VV to two different VAT registers. You will need to create a separate tax code which may be similar to VV to validate with the second VAT register."

Best regards,

Anaïs

EricvanZundert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still wondering what the business scenario is behind the question.

Eric

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

EricvanZundert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karim,

What is the business scenario?

Eric

Karim_OUBRAHAM_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

The business scenario is that 1 tax code is used with Domestic, EU and Extra EU customers.

The solution proposed by SAP is to create a new tax codes and link the tax codes created to each VAT register.

Tested in Quality system, and works fine.

Best Regards,

Karim

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Italy, this expert configuration is not possible. All VAT legal requirements have to set by SAP. For Italy localization the document number ranges, VAT code and VAT register aren't self service configuration activities performed by consultants. You must open an incident to ask if it's possibile to create another VAT register. For Italy you can set only a specific variant for a���pp #Dichiarazione IVA

[View Article](https://answers.sap.com/questions/13242667/view.html)

I hope this answered your question! If it did, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so I can continue learning and answering questions in the community.