cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Credit Side Down Payment Chain in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have faced an issue while doing credit-side DPC process in PO, once i put account assignment (Q or N) with item Category (D) Service in PO the following issue is appeared.

In despite of the combination between Q/N & D is maintained.

Only account assignments allowed for a DPC are possible in PO

Message no. /SAPPCE/01019

Diagnosis

Account assignments that are not allowed for a DPC are in the PO.

System Response

Account assignments that are allowed for a DPC alone are possible in the PO.

Procedure

Maintain account assignments that are allowed for a DPC. The allowed account assignments are:

WBS Element/Project

Order

Cost Center

Network Activity

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't mean i need enter Item Category D without A.A. what i need (N-D), any way the issue is solved by making Network field in A.A.C. mandatory,thanks alot Dibyendu Patra

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debug the method IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO~PROCESS_ITEM and IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO~CHECK to check what is the value passing for the variable lv_aatyp (in IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO~PROCESS_ITEM) and lv_account_assignment_typ (in IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO~CHECK).

The value has to be one of these W, C, N, O.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is appeared once i put Item category (D) Service without any account assignment.

former_member183424
Active Contributor

I am not sure how could you create po with item category D and without any account assignment.

As per the coding part, if account assignment does not match with some prefix code, system issues that message.

Anyway, I am not sure but this oss note may help 2186883 - Enabling down payment chains without CO account assignment