cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lots Not Generated for Recurring Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have activated recurring inspection of batches but facing problems in some batches where inspection lots have not been generated.

For eg: i have a material for which 10 batches are present in the system. For all these batches everything is same except batch number and qty. I am using a Z transaction for deadline monitoring which is a copy of standard SAP transaction. the difference between two transaction is one indicator, if selected moves the stock avaialable in batches into QI stock using Bapi_goodsmvt_create.

If I run this Z transaction for multiple batches of the same material, inspection lots are not getting generated for all batches checked.

only for few batches inspection lots got generated. If I check stock overview then I can see qty in all batches have moved to QI stock. Can you tell me why system has not generated inspection lots for all batches??

If I execute deadline monitoring for single batch then there is issue!!!!

Again, i have manually created inspection lots for the batches do not have inspection lots. For such batch I am unable to make stock movements but UD can be done. Here tab page Inspection lot stock is missing. What could be the reason for it.

Ii was checking SAP Note 48815, but I am not sure this will resolve the problem or not.

Please let me know what shud i do in this situation.

Thanks

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check next inspection date in batch management

Check UD has been done for the last Lot (if exists).

Check status of batch(Restricted or Unrestricted) MSC3N

Check all material for which recurring is require is having batch management option again.

Check inspection type 09 is activated.

Finally debug your Z program again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try & use QA07 t code & use variant.

If it works then check the logic of the Z program created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the reply,

My major worry here is, z transaction is working fine for most of the batches of same material when executed in mass, but only few batches missing inspection lots.

If I use the z transaction for single batches, then i am not getting any errors.

Please advice.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please debug and check the table level entries.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have already checked the program,

Non creation of inspection lot is random and some times tables are updated but after long time.

Some times inspection lots are not getting created for the batches of the same material.

Any idea /SAP note to rectify this issue.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Still the issue is pending. Any idea how can I resolve issue.

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We got a temprory solution by implementing SAP note 48815.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Just a thought process

For thos batches whic are not going for recurring inspection check in MSC3N with material, plant and batch and most importantly the storage locaton  input, the field "Phys. Inv. Block". Is it blank or having values A or X.

If the batches have values as "A" or "X" that means physical inventory documents are created for these batches and are still open. Because of this system will block the movements of these batches and result is you are not geting inspection lot fr these batches.

Check this and consult your MM consultant.

Hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Regards

Vivek Deshpande