cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype number is not coming in table T588M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one infotype.It is succesful and i can see it from pa30.

Now when i want to hide some of its field from sm30 via table T588M i am unable to locate my custom infotype.

Could you tell me what could be the problem?

regards,

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to make an entry yourself in table T588M. SAP does not by default make an entry.

Copy an existing entry and replace the Modulepool name with the one for your infotype and then customize the fields according to your requirements.

rgds...Sameer A

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sameer .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

T588M is for standard table.

If it is your custom infotype, you have all the rights in your hand why you are worrying about the table you can very well take the field off. by editing the sturcutre

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

Even though T588M is a standard table it is customizable. if for the customer infotypes there are different screens to be called for different configs then an entry is required in this table.

rgds...Sameer A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

which ever fields you would like to hide, there you need to place cutser and press F1 and they go with Techincal view or F9 here you will find programme name and screen number copy these then go to t588m click on position then you have to give your module pool and standard screen then you will find you requied infotype fields, there you will be have option to hide go with this option.

other wise you can ask to your abaper they will do this in their different way.

Regards

Suresh

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi again

when you create ur infotype , there is a button named generate objects , then some where system will ask for genreate all , if u have clicked on that all related tables will be populated , further more there are some characteristics to be maintained , please check the button on the left side in ur tcode PM01

Regards

Sameer