cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! can anybody tell me how I would know if a certain sales order type is sent for idoc posting? thanks. will be rewarded if reply is helpful. thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clarey,

Message type : ORDERS

Segment E1EDK14

If field QUALF has value : 012

Then ORGID has Order type.

I am assuming you have test data. Check in NAST table for given Partner and Output type and Transmission Medium for 6. then from Object key you will get sales order

Got to Sales order ( VA03 )

Goto O/P Screen where you will find O/P along with other details.

Select entry which has Given O/P with trans medium 6. and Select Process Log . You will get Idoc Number

Goto WE02 give this IDOC Number

Click on Data Records

Select Segment E1EDK14 and Check for value 012 with QUALF and You will find Order type in ORGID,

Reward Points if it is really helpful to you,

Warm Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally an output procedure is assigned to sales document type. You can see what is the procedure assigned to order type in transaction V/43.

Using another transaction NACE, we can see the details of output procedure i.e., what output types (which may include IDOC also) are included in the procedure. All output types may not be triggered for all sales orders. It may have dependency on the customer also. For eg. Some customers need EDI (IDOC), others may prefer Fax. So this is acheived in the procedure by assigning a requirement to output type. Also this can be achieved by using access sequence and condition records for output type.

This is to check at config level.

To check IDOC is triggered for an sales order., Check menu option for transaction VA03 - Extras>Output>Header-->Edit. In that screen you can see what all outputs triggered for sales order.

Regards

Anil