cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix this issue: atp check group(Field VBAP-MTVFP) is blank in VBAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have an sales order item which can't make the delivery. I checked and found the reason is for this item, in table VBAP the atp checking group(Field VBAP-MTVFP) is blank. Don't know the reason. Thus this item is with no confirmed quantity. Meanwhile, this SO have some subsequent documents so I can't re-enter the material code via VA02.

My question is, is there any solution to update this field? We have updated the field atp checking group into '02' in material master data. I also need the atp checking group for that SO item updated into '02'.

BR.

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition, pls check the item category and schedule line settings, if they are relevant for delivery. In standard, schedule line category CP is delivery relevant and CD is not.

Thanks,

CSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the item category& the schedule line category are well defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use standard SAP functionality of re-scheduling (BackOrder).

Goto V_V2, give ur material no( in which now u added Av check group)

Give ur plant,

remove check from Simulation & dont change anytin else then execute (F8)

It will confirm the item in the Sales Order & then u can create delivery also.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion. I've tried but it didn't work.

I think if the so line with no atp checking group, this SO can't make the back order rescheduling.

The point is, how to update the atp checking group to this SO line?

write a program script to update VBAP directly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If ATP field is blank u can't make delviery since scheduling is not confirmed in sales order so, first enable ATP field then delete this material from order & re-enter the same material in sales order, before saving just check in display material in order itself by Environment->Display Material. If field is updated in material master it should get update in table also.

Then check scheduling is confirmed or not then make delivery.

Hope this will help u, if resolved don't forget to give point.

Jyotsna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your quick answer.

but the question is this order has subsequent documents so i can't delete and re-enter this item.