cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a personnel number in PA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam trying to delete a personnel number of an employee that has been duplicated by mistake.

Now iam trying to delete in PA30 using Ultilities --> Delete personnel number it gives me following error:

"You do not have a WRITE authorization for at least one infotype".

Note:

only infotypes Actions, Org Assignmnet and Emp Overview are maintained.

If i try to delet one of the above infotypes it gives error "Record cannot be deleted (time constraint 1)"

Also i DO NOT have access to transaction PU00

PLease help me resolve this.

Thanks!

Naseema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naseema,

To delete the personnel numbers you can use below options:

1) Utilities -> Delete Personnel number.
    But as you have already mentioned you are getting Authorization errors while doing that.   

For that you can first try to delete the personnel number and then check T-Code SU53 to check what authorization is failing. Once you have that you can get in touch with your security Team to add that Authorization Objects in your roles, and then you should be able to delete the Personnel number.

2) You can also try the Report RPUDELPN. I have tried it and it works.
    If you get the Authorization Error while executing this Report as well then again you will have to check in T-Code SU53.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use PU12 and make sure you have write access for all roles maintained in your user profile.

It should allow you to delete the PERNR earlier we have had such an issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naseema,

Same employee has been hired twice and with two PERNRs correct?

Looks like you have an authorization issue, when I I tried the same in my system it is perfect. So plz look into the authorization first with your Basis team, if that doesn't work then try to change the time constraint of the respective Infotype (which is not recommended) in table V_T582A under general attributes section.

BR

Upen

former_member219338
Participant
0 Kudos

Make a trace on your user with ST01 and then do this action again.

After the error message stop trace and you can see which authorization is missing.

Regards,

Damian

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After the error, call SU53 transaction in order to know the missed authorization. Then add it to your user...

Also try menu Utilites->Delete personnel no.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you get same personnel number twice ?

If it is External / Internal Number range also system will give error.

Not recommended but you can, change the Time constant value for those Info types and delete the personnel no. and again change the TC value.

In which server you are doing this activity ? is it testing server or in production server ?

but it clearly stating that your user id is not having any authorization.

regards,

praneeth kumar