cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to amend Payroll Schema & PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 2 customized wage types, 7010 and 7011, which I do not wish to be processed in my payroll schema anymore (payroll period 04 2014 onwards) for all my employees, except those residing in cost centres 1101505 and 1106510.

The following are what I had done but I could not get the results that I wanted.  Appreciate your help to pinpoint where I had made mistakes:

Step 1:  Find out which node in the payroll schema which these two wage types (7010 and 7011) are being processed.

I combed the entire schema and I think they are only found in the "Last payroll results Singapore >> PORT >> Processing" node.

By the way, I am using a customized payroll schema that is modified from the Standard Singapore schema.

Zoom-in on the Last payroll results Singapore >> PORT >> Processing node

Step 2:  Seeing that they seem to be processed in PCR X006, I made a copy of this PCR and renamed it as Z006.

This is how PCR X006 originally looks like:

And this is how PCR Z006 looks like:

This is how my PCR ZR32 looks like:

Step 3:  Execute PC00_M25_CALC and check pc_payresult

Result: Wage types 7010 and 7011 still appeared and are being valuated, even though the employee is not in cost centre 1101505 or 1106510.

Greatly appreciate all advice and help to resolve the problem.  Points will be rewarded for correct and helpful answers.  Many thanks!

View Entire Topic
sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to se16  and give table T52c5 later give both the wage types and excute you will get the PCRs used for those wage types Next your cost center PCR shd be like this OUTWPCOSTC * ** *** **** ***** ****** ******* ******** 1101505 because The variable key has 8 characters ready the documentation of OUTWP dont do any change to X006 try built new pcr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

Thanks for your reply!

I have followed your instructions to go to SE16 to retrieve the PCRs used for wage types 7010 and 7011.  And found that they are residing in PCRs Z006 and ZR32, both of which are newly-created PCRs which I just built in DEV client.  So now I am wondering where these wage types are actually being generated in production client?

As for the cost centre PCRs, I don't quite understand how to amend the OUTWPCOSTC portion.  Would you be able to show a screenshot please?

Thanks again,

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the follwowing Go to SE16  t512z , you will get the infotypes which the WTs belong or else u can run payrll simulation for an employee in PRD and check the log for the wts generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinkindar,

Thanks for your suggestion, I went to T512Z and found that the WTs are not maintained in any infotypes:

I checked the payroll log, it seems that they are being generated at the Last payroll results Singapore >> PORT >> Processing node:

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are working for singapore right doubtle click on the entire log and search for the wage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

I did, and found them as shown in my previous screenshot... It seems to be generated by PCR X006.

My schema is modified from Standard SAP Singapore schema.