cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group valuation - Cost estimate with I/C mark up

0 Kudos

Hi colleagues

I'm trying to setup group valuation for I/C sales process.

Right now, almost all configuration is done as below:

1- Ledger, currency types, currency and valuation profile are done.

2- Planning versions maintained for legal and group valuation

3- Cost component for I/C delta profit

4- Costing variants for legal and group cost estimate

5- Cross company costing is active

6- Special procurement key for stock transfer is maintained in material

7- Actual costing is not active 'so I cannot use BAdI: Control of Cross-Company Code Transfers' as I think it will never be called. I already activated the BADI BAdI: TransfersGET_MARKUP_COMPONENT but nothing chagned!

The scenario should be:

- Company A produces a product for a cost of 100 Eur in both legal and group value (done correctly)

- Company B creates I/C purchase order with a specific price (not a fixed markup percentage) for example 113 Eur - vendor contains partner company information (done)

- A group cost estimate is done in company B which captured the cost of 100 from company A with the cost components (done)

- The issue is in the legal cost estimate. It should have a value of 113 based on the purchase value but in fact it is bringing a strange number that I cannot trace or validate and it is not relevant to any values in both plants.

My questions are:

- How to make the legal cost estimate capture the cost based on purchasing price?

- What are the purchasing conditions that should be used in PO in order for the value to be captured? (currently only PR00 is used'

- What else I should do or check?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)