cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field catalog to create table for Output in shipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create a table with Delivery Priority as a field, it is available in the field catalog but not in maintain output condition table area.

How to get his field from the field catalog to maintain output condition table area?

Regards,

Ragu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hai

the standard field catlog for shipment is avlb for the delivery priority

go transcation code t_03

create the condition table with field by selecting it generate and store in package ( if you want to transport to other server ) otherwise store as local object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to get this standard field (delivery Priority) from the field catalog to the allowed fields per condition table.

I am not getting this field in the selection criteria for creating the condition table, how to get there?

Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please advise?

Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am having the same problem. I see the field catalog in an existing table but only limited selections and no button to access the field catalog. How do I access the field catalog so I can add a field to the selection list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go thru the link, you will get the answer.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/64/72369adc56d11195100060b03c6b76/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, could you please explain in detail, what you have done to solve the issue. I can see the fields in field catalog and cannot view them while creating the table.

Thanks!