cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Catalog - Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I'm working for an output type to be created with the inbound delivery document. For this purpose the Ship to Party needs to be part of the condition table. However, I do not see the field in the field catalog and wondering how to go about it.

I have searched the forum and found a few postings regarding the field catalog available for pricing which does not help me. Any thoughts???

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure whether this would work.U need to take help of ABAPer.

In Order to create the Output type based on ship to party create a field catalog

KUNWE (Ship to party).Maintain the condition table of ship to party.

In structure KOMKBE1(Output Determination Communication Area Header Appl. V2) maintain a field component say as Z_KUNWE. In access sequence for the field KUNWE if it could pick Z_KUNWE.

Hope you understood the settings

Revert back with your findings

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Application V2 is for outbound delivery or shipping but I'm concerned about the inbound delivery which has the application as E1. Please confirm if your explanation would hold good for appln E1 too..

The path where i'm working is SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Function -> Output Control -> Output Determination -> Maintain Output Determination for Inbound Delievery -> Define Condition table for inbound delivery.

Regards

NP

Message was edited by:

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah

For the application E1 Inbound Delivery the structure KOMKBE1 does not have the field KUNWE (Ship-To Party). U need to maintain the field component.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah.

Did you ever find a way to solve this problem?

Best Regards

Niklas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niklas,

No. We are yet to come up with a feasible solution.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post deleted due to not being relevant any more.

Message was edited by:

nirre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again.

Found the solution.

1. Use transaction VNE9 (Output Inbound Delivery) for customisation

of inbound delivery condition tables.

2. Edit and fill the structure KOMKBE1 with your new field.

3. In function module KOMKBE1_FILL you can use the functions EXIT_SAPLVCOM_003 and EXIT_SAPLVCOM_004 to populate data into KOMKBE1.

Best Regards

Niklas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niklas,

Wonderful!!! That piece of information did end my 2 weeks of search and wondering why SAP has not provided this option.

I'm able to view the Ship to Party in the field catalog now however when i do the same for Sales Orgn, Dist Chnl and Division it doesnt help. Any thoughts???

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niklas,

I have found the reason for the Sales Area not being populated in the field catalog. It is becasue the structure KOMBZ was not updated with these fields.

Check the OSS Note 159684 it must give you some update.

Appreciate the time and effort in helping me with the solution.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again!

No problem. I was actually first of all helping myself

/Niklas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you define output type in NACT, there you can put partner function.