cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Loan to a FI Accounts Receivable account.

moya_roland
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requeriment to post employees loan to a FI receivable account and using the employee code concatenated with the letter 'E' as the Auxilliar or key for that account. My question is how can i post a employee loan to FI like that. Here we're treating employees like they were clients so the manual process it's to go to the F-22 tcode and register the movement there.

Is there any way i can do this?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

This should be a pretty straight forward process. You should create Employees as customers as you pointed out already. When the sale is made to Employee as a customer, use FB70 or F-22 to book the sale in FI. The accounting entry for this would look like as below:

Employee Customer Dr

To revenue - Employee Sales

When the salary posting happens, the below entry should be passed

Salary Exp A/c Dr

To Salary Payable

To Employee Customer

Every month, you can deduct a fixed amount and deduct the same from salary payable to employee.

The above process is assuming you are not using payroll integration. If however, you have payroll integration as well, i would suggest to create employee both as a customer and vendor. There after make sure vendor is assigned in the customer master and customer is assigned in the vendor master.

Now book the employee sales using FB70 or F-22

Employee Customer A/c Dr

To Revenue - Employee Sales

In payroll integration, if you assign vendor, than on the payroll run you will have the below entries

Salary Exp Dr

To Employee Vendor A/c

Now you can clear the vendor open item against the customer open item for employee using F-44 and pay off the net amount. In case, you want only certain portion to be due for payment for every employee customer a/c, assign Installment payment term in the customer master for employee and than book the invoice

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

moya_roland
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your Answer Mr. Sanil,

However you're describing me the manual process which i want to automatize by creating a loan for a employee and after the payroll runs post this loan to the receivable account. The process is the next:

1. First the employee purchase something to the company... when the purchase receipt is generated at fv01 then a loan is created for that employee (of course it is also created as a client).
  2. When the payroll runs the loan will deduct to the employee the amortization amount.
  3. When we post this payroll, we want to affect the receivable account with this loan so FI can see the movement

Thi is what we need to accomplish, so the question is how can i post employee as clients to the receivable accounts?

Thanks and regads,

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need the SD module for this process?

I ask because you tagged your question with SD Billing tag.

Unless this is not exactly a loan, but the employee pays in installments for buying some products from the company, I really can't see a good reason to go via SD.

Can't you simply post this in FI directly and then deduct from the employee's salary each month? The accounting department should be able to tell you how exactly the postings should look like.