cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling GL account in MIGO Accounting Tab

0 Kudos

Hi

We have configured a movement type Z01 which is replica of 201 movement type,

actually i want is the GL account tab should be gray out in the Accounting tab, can any one tell me how to do this without going for the Screen Exit. Is there any configuration screen settings for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

execute transaction OMB6 and enter a minus next to the movement type

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member218071
Active Contributor

Hi,

In OMJJ, for the new movement type Z01 at "Filed Selection (Enjoy)" remove "G/L account (KONTO)" from the list. currently it will be there as Required Entry or Optional

Regards, Rakesh

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't make this field as display only. Instead of display, you can hide this field from transaction code MIGO only for 201 movement type.

To hide this field, please follow 's suggestion.

By making the field suppress from OMJJ or OMB6, you can hide the field from MB1A, but still you can see this field as editable in MIGO (at least I can see in my system).

former_member190893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

w.r.t Reservation GL account will not come.

at the time of others or Account assignment Cat time it will ask the GL

here u will put the  optional or Required

Regards

Kumar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kumar kumar, Your screenshot if about accounting tab in purchase order, it is not related to a 201 movement in inventory management

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OMJJ, "Movement Type" overview

Check in column Acct where made   Field is suppressed.

Regards

Sanjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

It depends upon your requirement,

Case 1: GI against Reservation: Here for 201 movement type all the information comes from reservation so Accounting data is in display mode.

Case 2: GI against others: Here for 201 movement type you have to fill up the data so system will definately ask for CO object so you have to enter G/L acc manually.

Kindly let us know in which case you want to keep G/L acc gray out. Will check and let you know the solution.

Regards,

Priti.