Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Despite WM not implement ,coming LIKP-VLSTK as confirm

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Though,we have not activated warehouse management ,at returns outbound delivery level,system is updating field LIKP-VLSTK as confrim.Due to this,we are unable to do good reversal thru VL09. While doing VL09,getting error.FYI,pls see the below snap shots.

Scenario: IW51-Repair order-Returns outbound delivery.

Note:In service scenario only ,we are getting above issue.

I have tried at my best level to findout root cause but didnt get solution.

Kindly provide the solution on above strange issue.

BR's,

KNR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

n_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have seen same issue & it was caused due to delivery type configuration in OVLK was set for fields

- Distribution mode

- Delivery split - WhNo

Unfortunately, once delivery is created with above delivery type setting, it is not possible to change LIKP-VLSTK value manually or with configuration change. Systematic approach is by following return process (Standard delivery type - LR can be used as a reference)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Dear KNR

Did you get an answer from SAP? because we have the same problem .

Thanks in advance

Michaela

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to be strange. The message VL633 will be issued only in decentralised WM as mentioned in the KBA: 1459993 - Error message VL633 occurs in transaction VL09

If the LIKP-VLSTK is marked with C and VL633 is issued even though LE-IDW is not active, you may check for OSS notes (I couldnt find any) or raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon sir,

Thank you so much your reply on this.

I have checked whatever you shared note unfortunately it is purely related to decentralized WM.But in my case,we have not implemented WM.

We have raised a message to SAP.I will get back to you once we get reply from them.

BR's

KNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you cancel the PGI ?

Regards

KKKK

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi K,

Not PGI,it is PGR ( returns outbound delivery ). I am unable to do reversal.

Kindly provide any clue on this that why it is updating status as confirm C though we have not implemented WM.

BR's

KNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's message is not indicating WM in the same SAP system.  It is indicating decentralised WM is active.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply.

But we have not implemented neither centralized WM nor decentralized WM.But that field is coming with confirm. Pls help me.

Kindly let me know If you need any further details on this.

BR's

KNR

KR20
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem, were you able to solve this problem?

Please, could you help me

Thanks

KR.