cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal report add on for 2007B PL17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using SAP B1 2007B PL17 and Crystl Report 10. To integrate the rpt files, I have instlled the CR add on . But the problem is with CRRuntime crruntime_12_0_mlb, Which version of it I need to download and where can i download it from for Crystal Report 10 ?

Thanks in Advance

Rupa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Follow this link and u can download file from this link based on the operating system

http://www.businessobjects.com/jump/xi/crvs2010/us2_default.asp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying. I had installed the things needed (CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe). But now when i try to open the rpt, it takes the parameter value and then shows "Failed to open the connection". Moreover, when i click on CRYSTAL DESIGNER in Crystal Reports Administration it shows "The system cannot find the file specified". I have CR 10 installed and can individually run and create .rpt files

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If your client was connected to server check that any Firewall or Antivirus has blocked the access and also check that the server and client is on same workgroup...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think prob lies there. rather the run time mlb which i installed that is for CR 2008 as in control pannel it shows Crystal Report 2008 Runtime. I think for Crystal reports 10 there should be something like Crystal Report 10 Runtime. How to get that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we integrate Crystal Report 10 with SBO 2007B PL17? If yes, where can we find the add on installation pcks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am not sure but have you checked the upgradation document....

Answers (0)