Plz let me know step by step

Regards

kumar

View Entire Topic
former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In the good movement over view,at the top right corner ,there is box with yellow and blue colour which is for table settings where you can maintain the layout format.

First arrange the colums how you want and then click on the table settings button,system will ask for creating a Variant,click on create and create a variant.select that variant and save.this variant will be the default setting for your ID.

This for creating your display of goods movement overview,you can also adjust the width of the column and save it.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for ur prompt replies

now i am able to find button - Customize local layout

in this layout i am getting options like, options, new visual design, set colour to system etc .....

and i cannot find any configration setting button

Plz let me know step by step

Regards

kumar

Edited by: kumar kumar on Sep 8, 2009 8:57 AM

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In CO15,if you go to good movement overview.you will get order ,material number and under that goods movement overview box.in that boz you can find two buttons one in left end corner for selecting all items and one more is in right hand corner for doing configuration button(it will like square box at the top with blue color and left with yellow colour)

Click on that you will get a option of craeting a variant

Hope it helps

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

In CO15 select goods movement tab.

drag and drop the description column at desired place.

and now check in the row in which Headers are given for MATERIAL , QUANTITY, PLANT ETC, in the same row you can find a icon ( like bar chart with yellow bar), its a small one thats why you are missing it , click that icon .it will give you a pop up with heading " table settings"

and here you can save varient , first give name for your varient in maintain varient block, push the create button and in the same pop up select the current settings and standard settings as the newly created varient.

save it .

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girish,

Once again thanks for ur prompt reply

now i have only following buttons

select block, select all, deselect all, delete, find, sort accending, sort in decending, filter, split, dependent items, display error, batch determination & stock determination

But i could'nt find Configration Button

Regards

kumar

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar ,

check my reply above ,

check in the row in which Headers are given for MATERIAL , QUANTITY, PLANT ETC, in the same row you can find a icon ( like bar chart with yellow bar), its a small one thats why you are missing it , click that icon .it will give you a pop up with heading " table settings"

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar ,

You are looking at the bottom of the goods movement overview box,we are telling in that box only,there is a scroll bar for moving up and down right.there you can finf up arrow and down arrow.above the up arrow there is one box ,that is the configuration box.

try and let me know if you are not getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritesh,

Thanks for ur reply

can u let me know

what are the other things i can find i.e left & right of configration button

Because still i am unable to find this button in whole screen

Regards

kumar

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

It is in the outer layer of the good movement overview.check the right side upand aown scrol bar up arrow and above that is the configuration box

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

in goods movement tab , look for headings "MATERIAL , QUANTITY, PLANT ETC, in the same roq in extrem rigt you can find a small icon, in extrem left you have a small one for selecting all material in this page.

so check carefully in the row its there.

check the intersection of side scrol bar and up and down arrow a small icon.

dont sewrch in menu option , check in screen where you put material number for movements.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks very much for ur prompt replies

Now please request u all

don't mind for Points

As u people know i need to satisfy all

but could/nt, but definently will satify all of u in my coming posts

once again thanks to all

Regards