Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type maintained with wrong tax code

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any possibility to change Tax code for a condition type,Invoice is created but no accounting document generated.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a doubt in Condition type ,were condition category is blank,but once the invoice created ,it comes with Tax code,why does this comes.More over this condition type is manually entered one does not have tax code.

Generally as per my understanding only condition type with condition category D comes with tax code.

Pradeep

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the below similar to your requirement.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As accounting document is not generated during Invoice creation,on checking through VFX3 we get message as below,

No taxes on sales/purch.are allowed for account 701031 3750, SJ is not allowed.

Once we get into FS00,for the company code 3750 and for the G/L 701031,we make tax category as " * ".

Now accounting document gets generated.

As this is not tax condition type and why should i maintain tax caegory as " * " for that G/l.

Pradeep

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
why should i maintain tax caegory as " * " for that G/l

Please raise this query with your FI consultant who is the best person to answer.  Without checking the system, we cannot presume something and give solution.

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your issue is because of wrong tax code percentage is maintained in vk11 hence system is not generating the accounting document. for that you can maintain the correct tax code(percentage) so that system generates accounting document.

For changing tax code percentage you can do it in FTXP, since it is the job of FI consultant better to consult with FI team.

Please let me know if you talking about something different.

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you have to reverse the billing document, maintain correct tax code in condition record with different validity period and recreate billing document.

G. Lakshmipathi