cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Contract Management & Sales Commission

0 Kudos

Hi I have been having some trouble with Sales Commission in S4.

when i do a partial settlement i get incorrect postings i have figured out why i get them but need some help on fixing the issue

I have created a condition contract and it is as below

i then run the business volume and subsequently do a partial settlement. the settlement invoice has created correct and incorrect postings.

Correct posting

Incorrect Posting

looking further into this i can see that there is a missing condition on the incorrect posting RCA2.

Correct is as below - it says it was added manually but i did not add this it was automatic

Incorrect as below

the reason why i think this is happening is the Division on the sales orders. when the Division on the line item matches the division on the sales order header its correct. however when there is a material division which differs we get the incorrect postings.

I am not sure why this is happening can any one help me? i need to keep the material divisions as they are they will be different from the header division in the sales orders

hope someone can help me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sohail,

I assume I have understood your issue correctly.

I do not see any issue with RCA2 condition type. The only difference I could see is Business volume in both scenarios.

RCA2 is a accrual reversal condition type for the amount RCA1. System calculates this value and it is not determined using condition records. It is a manual condition type in the pricing procedure, hence it is shown as Manual condition in the analysis. RCA2 has not impact on the net value in the settlement documents.

The only difference I can see the business volume in both the cases. Check RCBV condition type. In the business volume selection criteria tab, if you have not selected the Division, then the business volume should be same in both the cases. There is a chance that when you create another Partial settlement, some more invoice documents might have created in the system.

I suggest you to use the transaction WB2R_BVDETAIL to find the list of Billing documents relevant for the settlement document.

You can also use the transaction WB2R_BUSVOL and try the options in the 'List Display Options' section in the selection screen. Single record should help you.

Hope this info is helpful..!!

Hi Anjikumar

thanks for your reply. im not sure that you understand maybe i have not made it clear in my write up. i am not worried about the business volume its the postings i have an issue with. yes the volume is different but if i was to make it exactly the same with different divisions i would get the same issue.

i need the reversal to happen its not happening because the RCA2 wont populate or that the Division is different.

does that make more sense?

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I understand now. I do not think the issue is due to Division. Please check below information:

1. Make sure you have created the billing documents after you have created the Condition contracts. This will create the accrual entries (RCA1) in the billing documents. If Condition contract is created with past date, to create accrual entry we need to run Delta accrual.

2. If accruals (RCA1) were already posted in the relevant billing documents and RCA2 is not determined in the settlement document, it could be a configuration issue. But it is very unlikely, as RCA1 & RCA2 are standard condition types and it is working in other scenario.

Hi Anjikumar

Thanks again for your reply.

to your points,

1. each document was created after the Condition contract and they both have the RCA1

as you can see above both invoices have the RCA1

2. as this works in some cases and not others i dont think that its config

as i have said the only difference is that the in one scenario the material division in the line item matches the header division and in the other the material division is different. i dont know why but the division in the material line item is causing this to happen