cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code -- additional data -- table T001Z

michael_mederer
Explorer

Hi all,

how can I add new entries to the "Additional data" of a company code (transaction code OBY6, button "Additonal data")? The corresponding table is T001Z.

The entries I would like to add already exist in table T001I (entries starting by SAPZ*), but I do not know how to make them visible in OBY6.

Thank you for any hint.

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The parameters are assigned with ISO code of the country. In OBY6 you will see only the parameters of the same country of your company code or parameters which have 'blank' value in the ISO code. 'SAPZ*' are assigned to 'DE' (Germany).

Regards,

Eli

michael_mederer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am not a developer, but as far as I understand e.g. function T001Z_MODIFY, entries from table T001I are only displayed if

-> T001I countrycode is blank or T001I country code is equal to the company code country

-> AND if there is already an entry in table T001Z.

-> Entries from T001I without corresponding entry in T001Z are not displayed.

So, the question for me is, how to get entries in T001Z. Or am I wrong?

Thank you, Michael

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I'm aware, you will see them only if the country code match or it's blank in T001I. Change the country code of these parameters or put it blank and you will see them.

michael_mederer
Explorer
0 Kudos

The country code of my company code is DE, the country code of all SAPZ++ entries in T001I is DE. So, I have really no clue why I cannot see the entries in OBY6. Thanks for the effort.

Michael

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, it's strange, indeed... By the way, entries in T001I without T00Z entries should be displayed anyway; otherwise, how it would be possible to update the values.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michael,

Maybe, it will sound silly, but did you try to push Page Down button? I also have a company code in DE, and I do see these parameters. Could be that you have a lot of parameters which are not fit to one screen.

Regards,

Eli

Did it help?

0 Kudos

I pressed 'Page Down' and it works! But I really don't understand why it not indicated there is one more page at all !!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_nagh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the tables T001I udn by using the transaction SM30. The table / view to be entered is called V_T001I or V_T001J.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni