cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change net price in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

I try to change the net price in PO, but the change always disappears. The condition tab for the item is also disappeared.

It's a Service PO (DL) and it's already released and the goods receipt is booked.

The Deliv. Compl. Flag is also marked.

The net price was 1 EUR, when the PO has been created, but it is changed to 0,00 EUR.

I asked the user, why he changed the net price, because in the changelog his username is listed, but he told me, that he did not change the net price.

Can one of you tell me the reason?

Regards

-dd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no reason. The user MUST changed or someone changed using his username and password.

The reason price changed to 0.00 means no conditions and no condition values. So, the condition tab not shown in PO.

In the last - Check is there any background jobs running which makes 0 price. This could also be a reason.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

The user has been marked the flag "invoice receipt indicator", so that all goods are to be delivered free of charge. 🙂
Because of that the net price has changed to 0,00 EUR.
After the cancelation of the goods receipt, we were allowed to delete the mentioned flag and to change the net price.

Thanks to all of you.

Regards

-dd

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deniz Dinler wrote:

The user has marked umkarked the flag "invoice receipt indicator", so that all goods are to be delivered free of charge. 🙂

I think user has removed the flag Invoice receipt or tick the option Free for the line item in PO.

Am I right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

He has removed the flag invoice receipt...
You are right...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if service entry has been posted then this is not possible to change the price in PO you can try to reverse the document created against PO and change the price. how system taking zero price ?

where you are trying to change the price. you can change the price at service line item wise.

Regards,

mukesh

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post a screen shot of service tab for PO line item .