cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch managment PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have an problem in PLD of batch mangement.

i am using batch management for my items.but we used batch management at time GRPO & sales delivery .it give two print out for that i.e. one for GRPO OR Delivery and 2nd one is for batch management.

my client does not want it in two deffrenet pages .that print must on only one page.

Is it possiable to this one page and how .Please asap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it is not possible for 2005, but this option will be enabled in version 2007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ujlaki Natalia

Thanku for answering is any other it is possiable pls reply me .

regards

sachin

Edited by: sachin khairnar on Mar 28, 2008 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be done with some programming. We used to create a UDF on the Delivery Note where we populated all the Batch numbers in one field, separated by commas, but the solution was never perfect.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

The way I have done it is using the Transaction notification stored procedure and updated the GRPO and DELIVERY UDF's with Batch Number.

There is some bit of coding required but it is definitely achievable. If you plan to upgrade to 2007 in the near future I would recommend you hold off on this coding effort

It is up to you though..

Suda

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We customized the batch report so we could use it alone for the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suda

thank u for reply.

Please give me detail of store procedure as u mention in your previous reply.

please explan me in detail

regards

sachin

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How many maximum batches would there be for one line item. The one I had created was for a customer who will have a maximum of 2 batches, so I had created 2 UDF at the document row level and updated them using the SBO_SP_TransactionNotification Stored Procedure.

In you case if you have mutiple batches then adding them to one UDF field seperated by a comma or space would be a best approach.

What information are you looking from me. Are you expecting the complete code..???

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suda

thanks for reply.

i have create donly one batch per item at time GRPO.

from where i get that store procedure.

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi istvan.

thanku for your reply.

Please explain me detal what u do in custmised report

Edited by: sachin khairnar on Apr 1, 2008 8:45 AM

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Primarily we reformatted the page header of the batch report (IBT3) copying the necessary information there from the original delivery document.So the user choose Print Serial No./Batch Report only, and get the full document.

The problem is that you should use this type of document for GPRO and Delivery, so you should assign the GPRO form to vendors and the delivery form to customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi istvan.

thks for reply.u customize means that u fetch information from table IBT3 and show it on delivery or GRPO;s layout.

then what abt 2nd page of batch report .what should u about that 2 nd page .

is i am right?

if not pls explain me detail

regards

sachin

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. IBT3 is not a table name but the identifier of the batch report type in the layout designer.

2. Every page of the document contained the header information. (I think it is acceptable until the 2007 version.)