cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Vendor Evaluation - Compliance with Shipping Instructions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody help me for "Compliance with Shipping Instructions".

I have maintained the shipping instructions but i need to know where the receiving person needs to enter score for Vendor's compliance for shipping instructions before posting the GR inorder to do Vendor Evaluation.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u find out what is main criteria

if Sub criteria is Compliance with shipping instr

u need to find out which scoring method ur foloowing

if it is automatic u need to maintain points score for sub criteria then system automatically will do.

for that u need maintain Compliance with shipping at the time of GR

in WHERE tab page in item .

ok

nani

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data relevant to shipping instructions is in "Purchase Order Data" of GR

Thanks for all the support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

I have defined the shipping instructions and purchasing value keys but in the GR at WHERE tab, nothing is getting populated to fill those values. I have maintained in purchasing view of material master as well. Please help out.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You have to first define the shipping and packing instruction in the Purcahsing value key and you have to fill this in the purchase value key in the purchasing view of the material materail and then when you will do to the Goods reciept sytem will ask the complaince to shipping instruction and then save the goods recipet .

Go to ME 61 and give the vendor code and purchase organisation and carry out auotmatic score for the main crieterion.The system will automatically calculate the score.

Regards

sunny