cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign resource in a project

0 Kudos

Is it possible to restrict the assignment of same resource twice in a work package with the same role in customer/internal project?

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

adding tag S/4HANA CLoud Research and Development

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Saumitra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @amadaan: As far as I know, the availability/free capacity determines whether a resource can be assigned or not to the resource assignment. I do think that usually in multiple projects there are requirements where same resource might be required to manage multiple work packages/assignments - so this to me sounds quite a standard requirement. Check this step here Creating Assignments for Multiple Resources at Once.

-Saumi

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear amadaan.

How are you? I have accepted saumitra.deshmukh2's answer for this question as there has been more than 7 days from his answer and there is no comment from your side. If you do not agree, you can open again this question.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

0 Kudos
Hi @Saumitra: Sorry, my question was to restrict assigning same resource. Example: In a project, there is 1 work package. In that work package, there are 2 roles assigned with 2 different resources. I create a 3rd role and assign the resource used already in one of those 2 roles. Can that be restricted?

Answers (0)